Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy 3 Month Birthday!

Jaden and Evan: 3 Months


Evan


Jaden


Cliché, but I cannot believe it has been three months!! So many changes in just the past month. Probably the biggest change is sleep!! Evan is now out of the car seat at night and is sleeping in his own crib. We have the mattress at a slight incline to hopefully help with any reflux. So far he has been doing really well at night. We have our routine down: In the evenings we feed them at 6, 8 and 10pm. I term it ‘front loading’! After feeding at 10pm, the boys fall asleep on their own while I pump and they do not wake until 5:30 or 6. Actually, Jaden is the one to wake first. And he’s not screaming hungry, he is just ready to play. He comes downstairs with me to get the bottles ready, make coffee for myself, and then we go back upstairs to wake Evan. After feeding them around 6, they both have been taking a morning nap in the same crib until they eat again around 9am and then we head to daycare. They love daycare and all their daycare buddies!! They don’t sleep much there, but I’m told they behave. Hopefully these sleep-filled nights continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment