Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Laughter- The Best Medicine

Evan and Jaden are definitely at a very fun stage as they are not afraid to give smiles freely. They also have been laughing more which is always so cute to see. Makes all those early sleepless nights worth it, right?!! We are able to distinguish their unique personalities as well.

Evan is a little more laid back, observes while taking in his surroundings. He’ll pay attention during reading time and can entertain himself on the playmat. He will smile when he feels like it. However, he does laugh when instigated—I think he’s going to be the ticklish one! I know the first two months he was very fussy in the evenings and I thought he was going to be needy, but since then he has really been more easy-going than Jaden.

Jaden’s little legs are never still. He kicks kicks and kicks when lying down. I never thought I’d have a leash for my child, but if his legs move this often when he starts walking, I may seriously have to consider!! He continues to give his smiles away and has a huge grin. Everyone is his friend. He doesn’t have as big of a laugh as Evan has at this point. Although Jaden smiles often, he really seems to be more emotional than Evan because when Jaden is mad……he is mad!!

My ‘twin books’ tell me not to ‘compare’ the boys or label them. But it really is hard not to when every week I learn of more differences between Evan and Jaden. We have the ‘emotional’ one, the ‘patient’ one, the ‘sleeper,’ the ‘ticklish’ one………..I’ll just be careful and keep my ‘labeling’ to myself……..and this blog!


A taste of Evan and Jaden laughing at (or with) Uncle Kyle during our trip to Iowa in February.




No comments:

Post a Comment