Saturday, February 14, 2015

Christmas 2014


We were very fortunate not to have to travel this Christmas Season. Nathan’s family traveled to IL to stay for several days around Christmas Day. We were able to celebrate many of their Christmas Eve family traditions. Including me giving up my kitchen to Nathan…….which resulted in a delicious cheese soup! I think by my calculations, there was 3 times the amount of bacon that the recipe called for!



 The boys enjoyed their time with Cousin Elliot. 



After a 24 hour turn around, my family arrived. I’ll be honest, by this time I was exhausted! But the boys were clearly kept entertained. 








 It took 4 adults to chaperone Evan and Jaden on their first trip to the Dentist.




The boys got to celebrate Noon-Year’s Eve at the Children’s Discovery Center. 


 We are so thankful for our families and 
another wonderful Christmas Season full of memories.











No comments:

Post a Comment